Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am back

Pheewww, has been quite some time since I blogged. My earlier posts was all wiped off cos me smart alec, wanted to do some terra stuff to it and God knows what I clicked, and pooff, gon-ed all my posts.

Ok, to start things of, just want to blog on the events that is going to happened in the coming days:-

Saturday:

  • To clean the house
  • To do some last minute shopping for LitChampion
  • To do some last minute decorating (no time during weekdays one-la)

Sunday:

  • To go to the market to get some meat (Chicken, pork, prawns etc)
  • Shop for mandarin oranges
  • Iron all un-ironed clothes in the basket (basket overflow liow)

I think that is about it. Anyone reading this post can please help me ah? How to post photos ah?

Cheers.....

No comments: