Friday, February 17, 2006

A friend, A Collegue, A Father, A Husband and A Good Listener

I have been contempleting whether to post this blog or not but after I read it over and over again and edit and edit over and over agian, I tot, ok what the heck, I have already written it so why not post it also la.

This blog is specially dedicated to a good friend of mine lets just call him NB. He used to work in this very same office as I am but now, he is working with a well established company. Yes, he is all of the above title. A charming middle age man (solly NB, anybody over 40 to me is middle age ok), not alot of hair (most hair left on his head have already turned white), still looks good (I mean he does not have any belly and tall), talks maturely, crack up good jokes once in a while, always make me believe that There Is God Over Looking Us From UP There, always a good listener when I wanted to blah and blab about Mr DL (oh, will blog on Mr DL too later) and best of all, I personally thinks he ia a perfect 10 husband.

Why do I say he is a perfect 10 husband? Not that I am complaining that mine is not but NB has got this extra trade that my hubby does not have... NB is a GOOD COOK.... Ok, besides of that, he told me this before, "I live my life for my wife and son. Everything I do, my wife and son will be my first priority." Wow, die or not if you hear this your self....

NB is special also because he is a person who dedicate his life to his job. He will make sure he does his job if its not to 100%, but to 99%........ me, aiya as long as it is done can lor!! He now works with a Germany based company so he travels very often. So often that when he returns back to MY, his dearly son would do up a timetable on how much time they should spend together where they should go etc.... Little Boy misses daddy so much.... NB flies so often that I could not keep track where he is a times.......

Lately, NB has to some marital problems, yes, so perfect husband also got marriage problem. Its not so much of NB's problem but the wife. You see, the wife calle her P, has got some serious cleaning and hygiene problem... Scene one, before going into the house, must wash legs and hands (normal to everyone). Scene two, after touching the door knob, it has to be disinfectant with Lysol or Dettol (hmmm, I dont do that, do you all do that?) Scene three, after eating a slice of bread, mega sweeping and mopping the floor {mind you, P already mega sweep and mop the floor few mins before eating the slice of bread} (I dont even bother to mop the whole dining room even if Oscar spill a bowl of soup-I just mop the area that kena the soup.. hehe) Last but not least Scene Four, after visitor come and sat on their sofa, P will again disinfectant and clean the entire house and will 'high-time' clean the sofa and whatever the visitors touched......

So, NB was quite 'frust' with this and every where in the house he goes or he touches, P will mega clean and wipe and disinfectant..... I really pity NB cos he is such a nice man and he really cares for his family... But in return he is treated like a 'pile of dirt'. (This is the exact words that NB used when he told me the story). To me, NB is not those messy guy or anyone who likes to litter, he is one pleasant man with nice smell to be with all the time.........

So, why is P treating him so wierd-ly and must clean everything he touches? This is affecting their marriage and NB is really sad... He and P's constant arguing is now affecting the son... I can imagine how P looks like when she clean the house non-stop everyday.........

Will you do this to your hubby? Reverse, will you do this to your wife?

NB, just in case you are reading this, I really pray for God to give you all the patience and pray to God to show P that you are a wonderful husband... I know you are cooking up a feast today for P cos today its her birthday.. belated one actualy but you are so sweet to cancel one appointment to go to the market and get ready for tonight......... May you and your family be happy all the time..... And thank you for being my friend and always listening to my complaints!! GOD BLESS YOUR HUMBLE SOUL........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds to me like both of them should consult a professional psychiatric or marriage counselor :)

Anonymous said...

I think "P" is sick. She should seek help.

Frankly, I don't bark my hubs like that even though he pissed me off sometimes with his habit. In return, my poor soul, he was the one who said I am messy. :)

May God bless ur friend NB.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo..how come suddenly change in attitude like that!!! Either P is sick or NB sick...but even sick oso shouldn't treat like that lerr, after all we have swore to live together thru wealth, sick and etc rite

Anonymous said...

P needs to seek professional help..it's a sickness and treatment is required. altho' it's hard to understand but she don't understand why she reacted that way too...that's why she needs help and NB will have to support her during this time..