Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Weekend

Hehe, want to copy Jazz’s previous post on her weekend. My weekend started off with an early Saturday cos wanted to take mom to the clinic. But then she called and said dad already brought her there the previous night. So got ready with Oscar and head to Jusco Tmn Maluri for some grocery shopping.

Arrived at 10.45am and wow, quite packed already. This is one of the Jusco that opens at 10.30am cos I have been to many Jusco’s (yes, I am a Jusco fan!!) and noticed that they opened quite early …. 10am.

Ok, brought Oscar for his kiddy ride and then head down to the supermarket to buy some meat and vege. The to McD to get some fries. Oscar went to the food court with me with a smiling face and a packet of fries! I had the lousy-est chicken rice but well, food court ma, can’t complain right?!

Then we head home and zzzzz. Slept for 30mins then the rain started to rained like no tomorrow. Decided to do some ironing and then daddy sms-ed me at about 4.00pm informing me not to cook and will bring us out for some jalan jalan session…… (retail therapy for me perhaps)

We went to KLCC for dinner and shop a little…. More of Oscar’s stuff as usual and then head home….. very tired liow and hit the sack at 11pm all of us…. Except for daddy…. He stayed up for some sob sob tvb show on astro….

Not much happening on Sunday except we brought Oscar for his haircut and then head home to zzzzzzz. Cooked dinner too. Want to try this recipe?

Thai fried chicken with Mango.

Ingredient:
Chicken drumstick or breast
Shallots
Chilli Padi
Mango
Sugar/Salt/Pepper/Soy Sauce
Thai Chilli Sauce

Method:
Marinade chicken with some soy sauce and pepper. Cut shallots and mango into slices and sprinkle a pinch of sugar and set aside.

Before deep frying the chicken, dust it with some KFC frying powder and fry till golden brown. Place it on the plate and put the mango and shallots on top.

Pour 3 table spoon of Thai Chilli Sauce into the wok and let it simmer with 3 table spoon of water… put in the chilli padi and remove from heat. Then pour it onto the chicken and serve hot with rice…. Yummy wor hubby said.

Half eaten chicken…(eat halfway baru ingat want to take picture). But finished eventually!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a very very busy weekend to me :)

Anonymous said...

yum yum...must go try hehe..i only get to eat this outside.

hey the mango is the raw type or the ripe one huh

Anonymous said...

Kids just love McD don't they? Whenever bb saw Ronald, he will shout and poited to it excitedly.

Wah ur hubby TVB fans arr? I thought it's hard to get men to watch them.My hubby only favour soccer channel, always invade my astro wa lai toi.

wah. yum yum, let me copy it first. :)