Saturday, April 29, 2006

Glad........

I was really busy last two week. Last two weeks was because we have a new staff and lots of training to be done. Actually the reason she is here is to help ease me off some of my workload. I am very overload so I badly need one assistant. I think I scare her abit with what I do at work so I think next week I need to slow down and let her take a break.

Then last week was auditing week, so two external auditors came. Again, this will for sure involves me. So running around to assist them (this time the external auditors not so experienced). Then my office has got tonnes of enquiries to be attend to.

Last but not least, my pc in office finally died on me while I was finishing some major important report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn........., so I requested for one and it came on Friday. Very efficient la.... Its a DELL.......... muaharharhar..... will be able to go online again next week. But will try not to stay online for too long in office nowadays. I find blogging very very addictive!! So will blog at home instead.

Really need to get back to my work now............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accountant? Very busy women but got helper liao, no worries lo.