Wednesday, July 26, 2006

** My Mommy ** (Part One)

Today I feel like blogging about my mom.....

My mom is a wonderful person; at least that is what I tot.... I think, in general, her duty/ies to to:-

1) Ensure that our stomach is full at all times (in her dictionary do not have this word = hunger pangs)
2) Ensure that we have nice and clean clothes to wear, even if it rains non-stop or the washing machine is out of order... she will wash by hand and air/fan dry it no matter what!
3) Ensure that our beds are all made up and we have fresh sheets every week.... no joke, my mom makes our beds (when I am still staying under the same roof of course)
4) ALWAYS asks us if we wanted breakfast EVERY morning (even if its a weekend)
5) ALWAYS reminds us to drive carefully... cross the road carefully... 'jaga' our bag/wallet
6) and the list goes on and on...

Recently, mom complaint that her hands is always very painful and last week, she cannot even hold the spatula to cook.... I can't go on leave last week as I was pretty busy too last week so I asked if she can wait till this week so that I can go on leave to take her to the doctor.... Mana tau, my colleague took leave on Monday so I cant go on leave pulak! So, today is already Wednesday, I think have to wait till this Saturday. But my mom is a woman of steel, she hardl complains about pain unless if it is really painful... like now. But, despite of all the pain she is going through now, she still ensure us of the above........ she still cooks, but if she cooks chicken, it will be one whole drumstick or chic wing or one whole fish... vege that requires minimum handling etc. Ok, clothes all into the washer....

She made me this on Monday evening. I called in the afternoon and she said her hands feels better so she is going to cook for me and hubby too. She said not to eat too much Ajinomoto food and knowing that her daughter me is a lazy cum 'lauya' cooker... she made us this:-

No comments: