Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Oscar at School

Today I went off early because I wanted to take Oscar to visit a kindergarten. This kindergarten was recommended by a friend of mine whom her son studied at their Cheras branch. When we arrived, the school was very quite as all the students went home and only 3 students stayed back for day care.

Hmm, the outlook of the school is not what I expected as I expected a bungalow or a building of its own, but its a corner unit of a terrace house. The location is quite strategic as it is quite near my office and my mom's place. We went in to meet up with the principal and she is a very nice lady in her mid thirties I guessed. She is in-charged of 2 branches; this branch and the branch in Cheras. Chatted with her for about 45 mins and my Oscar was happily playing with a small girl. This little girl is waiting for her mommy to come at 6pm.

Quite impressed with the overall teaching method. This is a multi-lingual school; meaning, classes are conducted in all 3-mediums, English, BM and Mandarin. I have checked out another famous kindergarted near my mom's place too, which they emphasize in English and Mandarin only for childred age 5 and above and have to pay additional xx amount.

This Saturday I am taking Oscar to visit another school so we'll see how it goes. Oscar sure enjoys himself today for a short period of 1 hr.. hehe, I hope my little champion will not have any problem when he REALLY goes to school next year. I saw my little boy sitting on the little chair and table and he was reading the flashcards lying on the table... I suddenly have a vision; My son is going to school........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well have to accept the fact your son has grown...just like mine...ooooooooooooo sob sob sob...

Anonymous said...

that's how time flies huh..it's just like yesterday u gave birth to this lil fella and now he's going school!!