Monday, August 07, 2006

My Quite Saturday

Last Saturday was like any other Saturday. We woke up and had brunch at our favourite Chicken Rice Shop... Not the Yellow Chic Signboard Chicken Rice Shop but the one that serves 'kampung chicken' in Taman Connaught, Cheras. Love their chicken and their rice is so soft... even Oscar loves it. After lunch we head home and watch tv and I did some house work.... then zzzz. Woke up and pack our bags cos we are going to my mom's place for dinner. Hubby had his usual badminton game on Saturday and I took the car and Oscar home to mom's place. Mom cooked my favourite 'sambal ikan bilis'... aiya, no picture cos I terus 'hantam' when I saw it...

Oscar refuse to sit on his car seat therefore, he settled next to me.
Took this shot in front of the traffic light on my way to my mom's place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wey cannot let him sit in front lor..dangerous ah!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. notice you have no car seat! Be careful esp while you are driving and nobody is handling Oscar.

Whose sun glasses is he wearing?

Oscar's Mommy said...

laundryamah: aiyer, he know how to un-buckle his car seat now leh...
zara's mama:cannot control him! got car seat but he escaped!

Anonymous said...

hehe... my son also wear his own seat-belt now :)
heh! Oscar has the same sunglasses as my son! LOL!