Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oscar's Bicycle

Hubby bought this bicycle last year as Oscar's birthday present. Oscar rode it only once and he dare not ride it anymore cos careless mommy let Oscar fell down.... Poor boy is very traumatise therefore it was put at one side to rot!!

Then recently, I took it out from mom's place and Oscar was very surprised... and he climbed on and ride on it without hesitation. Then I took it home so that Oscar will ride it as and when he like.... We can't go to the playground that often so I let Oscar ride it inside the house. Of course I cleaned the wheels la...

* One happy boy....

4 comments:

laundryamah said...

Kieran fell down yesterday evening from his bike but I doubt he's affected at all..the bigger they are the braver they become! OOO so jealous la..ur new site so happening!

Oscar's Mommy said...

laundryamah: dun b jealous la.. yrs coming la... at the end of the day, everyone will be up graded wan ma....

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wah! New template :) I couldn't help smiling at your comment about "cleaning the wheels", that's exactly what I'd do.

Oscar's Mommy said...

immomsdaughter: what to do? we do not have a compound for our little boy so have to make do la... i even have one small box full of sand for him to play once but hubby decided to throw it away...:(