Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Chit Chat

Its a boring holiday for me considering the fact that I am now rotting, growing fungus, cobwebs and God knows what else. Reason for so is hubby is busy with the set up of the so called SOHO at home cos he wants to travel less to his 'rent-an-office' in Serdang. And also can work at the comfort of just wearing boxer shorts and wearing t-shirts at home. Oh ya, hubby works a lot at home cos he needs to do artwork and copy writing etc etc... he's a 'printer'. He only needs to go out for delivery and to meet new customers. Look what he bought over the last weekend...
17 inch flat screen monitor c/w d-Link wireless "what-do-you-call-this?"
Now that we can go wireless at home, I am now blog on the couch, on the bed and even in the toilet!!! Opps, sorry, being disgusting here ledi!
Where am I? Oh yes, suppose to go for shopping today but Oscar took a long nap and hubby pulak suggest that we go at night, so I chatted with a friend online. She was so surprised that I AM STILL WORKING cos I did hinted few years ago if I ever got pregnant, I might want to be SAHM.... hehe, I guess I didn't keep to my word or rather, I can't tahan being a SAHM.
Normal conversation took place, how is she and her job and how am I and my job and did she get her bonus this year (she got 3 months but break into two times payment) etc etc. She reads my blog sometimes but she prefer to hear it from me... strange girl. Not married yet this friend of mine... very available and eligible and did I mentioned AVAILABLE? He he, free ad for her la next time in my blog. I guess she is being too picky in choosing her life time partner. She is not young anymore considering the fact that she is 3 years elder than me. Pretty girl, very happy go lucky and very gila gila like me...

Sigh, she told me she is going off for dinner in town in some donno what name restaurant in Marriot and later to clubbing... yes, not working tomorrow so itchy backside lor... Asked if I want to join cos the other friends she is going out with later, it so happened to be my ex-colleagues too. Haiya, how to go leh, me and Oscar go together ah? Cannot la.... Sigh, I miss those days I hang out with friends during weekends from morning till late at night.... Had high-tea and yak till our jaw ache.... Not that I dislike my current life style, but sometimes, I think I need a break myself... ALONE! Without the little kid and the BIG KID! I know I can anytime leave Oscar with my mom, but my mom needed her break too so don't want to be unfair to her la....
Sigh.... let me sign off now and 'beg' BIG KID to bring me out for a walk before I grew more stuff than fungus!........ See how teruk I am... I am now looking forward to weekend pulak! LaundryAmah is so going to deduct my marks in her yearly review on me liow... ngek ngek ngek!

5 comments:

laundryamah said...

Wah terrer wor..everybody seems to go wireless...must go wireless in our office oso leh! hahaha...shud hv asked u to join me jalan jalan at Curve ler...

jazzmint said...

oh cool..yah with wireless u are very mobile. I can sambil do work, sambil watch Faythe watching her video...too used to it, when don't have feel like something missing

Allyfeel said...

Ur hubby printer eh..dun know my hubby know him or not.

Oscar's Mommy said...

amah: yes ler, go wireless ler.. chun and canggih la.
jazz: ya lor, but evertime i bring it out sure the batt die on me one!! cis!
ally: eh, yr hubby which co? maybe can contact one another next time.

LHS said...

How the wireless service in Malaysia? My management here provides us the wireless service too, but not that stable, always on and off.