Monday, January 22, 2007

Nothing to do weekend

No weekend post cos my weekend was spent mostly at home walking up and down and picking up a fight with hubby... hehe, joking oni la. He tried to irritate me but not successful wor...

My boy is not well again and today is his first day he 'ponteng' school. He was a little bit not himself yesterday but we still took him out for dinner and right after dinner, it got worst. His flu was really bad and also starting to feel feverish. He insist to be carried all the way in MegaMall... and just imagine hubby got to carry a piece of rock for 2 hrs! Again, stroller was left lying at home... Hubby got no mood to shop so I just went and look around for some stuff but also, end up empty handed. Head home and gave Oscar some medicine and we all go to sleep early.

I hope Oscar will be ok tomorrow as he will need to go to school tomorrow. He is so clingy to me and I also pity him cos he has to breath through his mouth and he wants to eat his pacifier at the same time.... like that how to breath la!

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

hope oscar feeling better now

Oscar's Mommy said...

jazz: not really la, still very sick. tq.

Sasha Tan said...

i think oscar needs alot of muaks muaks and hugs hugs from everyone!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

my meimei oso having light flu now, quite 'lou gei' lor! hope oscar and my meimei will fast fast recover! Muakkkkk muaaakkkk for both of them!:)

ZMM said...

Hope Oscar will get well soon!