Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Reunion Dinner

As what I have posted in my previous blog, we will be having or rather HAD our reunion dinner at the Neways Karaoke in Cheras Plaza (the new building next the Leisure Mall in Cheras). We arrived rather just on time.... cos the dinner buffet starts at about 8pm sharp.. We arrived 15mins before. And, as what I have guessed correctly, my Oscar ran around like a wild stallion when he arrived. Happily playing with his niece. Kids will be kids.

Then came the cool waiter telling us that the buffet is ready.... Wow, to my amazement, the spread is VERY generous... We are welcomed with loads of oysters, fresh cold prawns salad, sushi/sashimis, some other cuisines and deserts (fusion i think)..... Waleow, beh-tahan la, a lot of meat and I dont dare to take the oyster cos takut kena stomach upset. So I took two pcs of cold prawn and two pcs of fried chicken and a bowl of pumpkin soup. Very full... leave some space for desert cos I saw blueberry cheese tarts and strawberry ice cream..... Chiak ka-liow the desert really full.

Oscar was running around and didn't had his food despite of me taking his fav fried rice... He just want to play.........

We went home about 10pm cos Oscar is tired and I am having a horrible plus terrible headache all of a sudden...... Must be something I drank!!!!

So, went home and straight to bed. Leaving hubby with all the last min housework. Hbby was such a darling, he cleaned the house, put all the goodies into the containers and even fung the angpow......... hehe.. mommy so sayang, muaak....

Thats about it, my REUNION DINNER........... hope next year they have better suggestion cos didnt really enjoyed myself......... If we have it at home at least there is mahjong session !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoo...hope u have recover from ur stomachache...how much was it per person?

Oscar's Mommy said...

hi jazz, not stomachache, but headache... its RM69+ inc taxes...

Anonymous said...

the day ended in such a sweet note (the hubby duty) :-)