Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Wish.......

I wish ..........

1) I had more time (say an additional 2 hours a day)
2) I can complete my office work by 5.30pm daily
3) I cook more often for Oscar and daddy
4) Iron my clothes every weekend and not go out kai ka every weekend
5) I stick to my original plan that is to clean the house last week
6) THE CHINESE NEW YEAR IS ONE MORE WEEK AWAY AND NOT TWO DAYS AWAY!!!

Ok, enough rambling. I know its all very last minute for all these wish cos I am one of those last minute person (my mom use to call me 'lam kap wat si hang'.) So, ya I didn't clean the house (hubby did some cleaning but not as good) and I didn't manage to finish ironing my clothes on last Saturday. And to add on to my WORST list, I noticed last night we didnt buy mandarin oranges!!! Hubby tot I bought and I tot hubby will buy........ and the dried meat. A must in our house........

Sigh, I think I have no choice but to pretend I had a headache (fake MC) and take the half day off...... ngek ngek ngek... no la, I just tell my boss that I need to go off half day today to make some last minute preparations la. I think she will understand....

Die la me, got to go buy mandarin, got to go buy dried meat, drinks and worst of all... I drove a small car today... Darn, should have drove hubby's car... (My hair is a mess so first stop, saloon!!!)

Till I blog again, GONG XI FA CHAI!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha... Sounds like quite a lot of last minute things... No worries, you're not alone. I've not done any shopping yet.

Anonymous said...

this is your CNY resolutions ah :)

Anonymous said...

hehe u are not alone...even me also havent buy oranges :P..oops!!!

Anonymous said...

i took a whole day leave today just to clean the house....taking a break now to blog hehehe...

after this, still have to go out to do marketing and buy some CNY goodies...

see, you are not alone :)