Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What's happening today?

First and foremost, must thank Egghead for helping me with the Lilypie thingy... Ha ha, in case Egghead is reading this, you must collect some fee for this la.... Untung sikit.

Secondly, was really doing marathon reading (read heading then quickly go to the next blog) on all the blogs... and really found some very nice blogs. Sangat cantik la.... with music some more. Best of all, I found a site that teaches ppl to make cakes and they actually got recipes.... yes, SWEE'S EATERIES.........

Today I will try my best to finish up my work as it is really pilling up. No help la. My boss is out these few days and its like i have to really one leg kick. Been kicking non stop and recently I found that my work quality has depreciated. Too much work and too little time. Last time before Oscar, I stayed back (OT) to finish whatever is possible... but now, I have to leave office 5.30pm on the dot to fetch Oscar to relieve my mom and to let her cook. Oscar has been a little bit out of hand lately cos he insist he wants to go home at 6pm sharp. No thanks to my mom too cos she taught Oscar to tell the time *by looking at the clock, both hands straight....... like a line, its time for you to go home* so, Oscar will watch out for the time and once its strike 6pm, he will take his shoes to wear and wait at the gate.... Cham mou..

I have completed issuing cheques for most of the debtors and now need to do salary. Aiya, if I prepare today, sure cannot get it by Friday one.... then again this year, pocket very airy lor. Like last year, got salary like the very last minute. Lucky go savings la, if not really cham. I hope at least can get by Friday la, no need to korek my savings ma... Ask hubby also can but if got own money to spend, lagi syiok..... Can buy things and not need to ask hubby to pay. I dont want to korek my savings la (not that I have a lot la)

Ok, got to go do the salary liow. Cheers.....
(P/s: I got tagged but no time to reply yet.... sorry ah, two little fellas mama)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! just trying to help :)
today only pay salary meh? staff no complain meh?

Anonymous said...

wah wah..baking cake somemore, good luck huh :)...Swee is the person i ordered Faythe's birthday cake from, if u need her contact lemme know

Anonymous said...

take your time...i took a guess that you are in finance where month end is always a rush, not to mention the hustle and bustle of the coming festive celebration.

lil Oscar is very clever...tick tock at the right time, get ready waiting for mummy- must be a lot of pressure on your side.