Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The "Dahsyat" Move I made

The fourth day of Chinese New Year. Most people will blog about how they celebrate their Chinese New Year but for me, I will continue blogging about my constipated son cos I am so STRESSED out!!! Really do not know what this little man wants. He refuse to eat (don’t blame him, stomach full of s**t, no more space for food) and drinks water only. His usual junk food (Pringles and raisins) don’t seem to get his attention. Have been calling and asking people I meet what do I do with my son. Very weird la, the conversation goes like this:-

Me: Aiyo, my chai (son), have not mmm mmm for the past 5 days!!! What do I do??
SIL: ‘Lei cham la’ (Susah la you). Like this sure fever one….. Give banana la…. Lots of fibre.
(Ok no solution, except banana)

Me: Eh, Oscar did not do his big biz for the past few days la. Last time your son got like this ah?
Friend: Hmmm, then you better make him more juices….
Me: No, Oscar don’t like juices… The only thing he drinks is plain water and Vitagen.
Friend: Then drink more water and wait lor…….
(Again, no solution)

Me: Mommy (my mom-la), Oscar mo or si gei yat wor. Dim suin hou? (Mommy, Oscar few days no mmm mmm wor. How ah?)
Mommy: EEEE, stomach meh hou tai lor? Bei dor tit sui hui yam. (EEEE, then his stomach very big lor. Give hime more water la.
Me: Given. But still cannot la. He makes weird faces and I know he wants to mmm mmm one… Stools too hard so cannot come out la.
Mommy:………… then how?
Me: I buy the enema pump can ah?
Mommy: Aiyo, don’t la Oscar so small…. But what to do? You buy and I do la….

Still contemplating whether to do it or not. And hubby actually hesitated on buying the pump at first. Hubby went and bought the enema pump at last cos Oscar again cried for no reason. When I saw the pump hubby bought, reminds me of the day I went into the labour room. The nurse brought in the enema pump and I was like ‘huh, this is for me ah?’ The size of the pump already make me pengsan sekejap.

Called mom on the phone to come for dinner and also for the BIG JOB. My mom is a pro. First she hold Oscar up and the next she inserted the pump into err, there la. And the very same instant, Oscar was like screaming like hell. Pop him onto his potty and ‘tok-tok’ came two long…. Err you know what la.

The sight of relieve is seen in me and hubby’s face… and Oscar’s too. Imagine carrying two long sticks of small log on your tummy for few days… I think this is how my little champion feels….
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...luckily he didn't make a scene out of it kekeke...

hey i heard if stool is hard and huge, u can make them eat stool softener, that will make it soft and easy to come out...ask ur paed bout that :).

Anonymous said...

i never heard of enema pump. wow, it really works-huh?
in circumstances as such, i would probably run to the doctor for help ...

Oscar's Mommy said...

two little fellas: i wanted to but holiday ma, the pead off so no choice la...

jazz: ya, the stool softener is called fybrogel... nope no use on oscar.