Wednesday, February 08, 2006

With or Without

Today is the 11th day of cny... Therefore, tonight I have organised a gathering with some ex-colleagues for dinner. Venue, tentatively at Robson Heights Restaurant, Taman Seputeh and there will be about 10 of us...
Now, I am contemplating whether to bring Oscar along or not cos nowadays, he does not sit still during meals... He will finish up his dinner (he eats white rice only till now.. blog on this later) so he will attempt to come out from the high chair and wander around the restaurant. Once, he walked to another family's table and said hi... Pengsan la me. So, still negotiating with hubby cos tonight hubby want to go to friends house to visit; but we already visited that friend's house last week (heard tonight got some hoi toy...). I asked hubby to bring Oscar since this friend of ours also has a son about the same age as Oscar... Hmmm, see how first this evening.
But deep down, I want to bring him along. Recently, I think I have developed seperation anxiety!!!! Ya, me, the mommy... I think after the 10-days holiday, everyday with him, now suddenly I only see him for few hours in the evening, I misses him so much during working hours... Cos, now Oscar also know how to pick up the phone, so I will rang mom's house few times a day-just to chat with him..........
Oscar, mommy so sayang you....... muaaakkk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..bring lorr since got separation anxiety...give him an extra bowl of rice kekeke

Anonymous said...

my 3 year also like to eat white rice only.

I would bring him along If I were you, he should be the center of the party, ya?

Anonymous said...

I always bring my son everywhere... maybe that's why he is very socialble and not afraid of strangers :)

Anonymous said...

ha..ha..separation anxiety on mummy side-truly a turnaround! bringing him along will be fun but you won't eat in peace..especially now that he has develop the habit of wandering around...but i'm sure Oscar will make the nite extra memorable :)