Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oscar's Daily Food Intake

In my previous blog, I did mentioned that Oscar only eats white rice... Yes, he is a white rice eater... Not a vegetarian and not a meat eater too...????

Eating pattern:
Morning (wakes up at 7am)
Drinks plain water about 6oz...
Drinks milk about 6oz at 9am
Biscuits or bread (hates!!! whole meal bread, will show yucky face and see if got chance, he will hide it amongst his toy!!! terrible son of mine)

Lunch
Milk again cos most of the time, when mom made lunch he will refuse to eat. But if he eats, he only eats like 5 - 6 spoonful of rice with some soup or half an egg.... So under feed my son la... But he dont want to eat, what can I do? Mom sometimes make spagetti, ok eat a little also.
Then nap from 1.30 to 3 or sometimes if tired can nap until 4 pm... then milk again!!! But mom likes to give him bread or biscuit with 3 oz milk.

Dinner
Usually Oscar eats at about 7pm... same, few spoonful of rice and that's all... but occasionally he will finish one full bowl... provided mom make his fav chicken chop with sauce... he likes the sauce over white rice. And Oscar loves oily rice (chicken rice)... just the rice without the chicken.. cham-liow my son... only takes carbs, no protien and others.....

Before bed
Sure 7oz milk and 2 oz plain water and zzzzzzzzzzzz to lala land

So, mommies out there, any help for me... cos I am really scared Oscar is under nourish and he is not gaining weight since the last time I weigh him.., and that was like 6 months ago...

No comments: