Monday, February 20, 2006

Kena di-tagged!!

Aww, this tag is easy so can do fast fast hehe

1. Name one of the actors of the old days that you missed the most
Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing - I cried for two days and everytime i listen to his music.. Hubby said I am a little bit sick....


2. Name a cartoon of the old days
Scooby-Doooooooooooooo

3. Name a singer/group of the old days
Aiyo, I am not that old la... so dont know... hmm.......maybe NKOTB ..(New Kids On The Block can ah) Rick Ashlie (correct ah the spelling)

4. Band of the old days
Refer to no.3....

5.TV Series of the old days
Gwai Chit (Summer something... forgot. Neh got Francis Ng as 'Tai San Biu Kor' then he has got a very cute dog one... you know which show or not??)

6. Actor/Actress of Old Days
Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing......... solly, I love him la....

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
hmm.... I should say shoulder pads... but I dont wear them... cos I am not from that generation one la... I just like seeing ppl wear it... so funny....

8. Movie of Old Days
........... dont know la..........hmmm maybe old Chow Sing Chi movies... the one he acted with Leslie some chinese new year show... Chow likes to imitate movie stars one... he and Maggie Cheung acted as a couple one.... you know which one ah??

9. Music Video of Old Days
Dont have la...... my time I dont really watch music video....... if Ally likes Beat It then I have to like Thriller...... ow!!!! (MJ's signature ow ok)

10. Coolest Song of Old Days
Fung Gai Chuk Chui (by Leslie Cheung)

The fortunate souls I am going to tag are:
.... no la.... dont want to tag anyone on Monday morning la..... cheers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... come to think of it... should get some MJ's music video for my son's benefit liao :)

Anonymous said...

hehe shoulder pads...make everyone looks like a rugby players rite :P...

Anonymous said...

Leslie Cheung is so lucky to have you as his fan...cried for 2 days-wor.

Anonymous said...

You must have been very sad when Leslie died huh?