Friday, February 10, 2006

My Cry Baby

For those who have read my previous blog, I just like to keep them informed about the condition of my little son....

Yeap, we went out together to have dinner and half way home, he cried like there is no tomorro!!!

You see, I can tolerate his crying, in fact, according to my mom, my level of tolerance is way much higher than her, to the extent that I can sleep soundly if he is crying next to my ear when he is a baby and I can continue to do my office work if he cries in the cot last time.

But, the other day was different. His crying was like... uuuuweeaaaaaaaaa iiiiiiiiiiii momm....... uuuweaaaaaaa iiiiiiiii out car seat mommy.......... uuuuu weeeaaaaa iiiiii sob sob... **cough cough**... uuueeeekkkkk (vomit sound)......

So, could you leave a crying kid that cries like that and most likely if I leave him crying, he might vomit one........???? The answer is no for me.... and I have friends in the car also ma... His crying is accompanied by a lot of kicking and taking off shoes and like.... he is possessed!!!! Ama, I really dont know how to describe to you all readers la. He has never cried like that before for his entire 2.5 years life!!!!!

Sigh, there will be another outing tomorro, yes, bringing my little champion out. I hope he does not act like the other day and hope that hubby agreed to come along too (all aunties and no uncles attending tomorrow's dinner la)

Will let you guys know and pray for me ah....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

understand your predicament..my son wants me to nurse him right away in the car when i pick him up after work, otherwise, he will cry and wail like what you have just describe. most of the time, i will just give in and nurse him while driving home....
my hub got worried and try to get home early nowadays so that we can pick the kids up together...

enjoy your outing and good luck...

Anonymous said...

I am the opposite... I can never stand a baby crying... I always get soft hearted when my son does it :P

Anonymous said...

wah wah..looks like u got ferber method implanted in u :P...

my hubby also can do that, me sometimes :)

hey does he like biscuit or anything? If he does, keep him busy eating that while u makan on in car rides, I find that pretty handy

Oscar's Mommy said...

two lit fellas: yeah, the cry is almost like tearing down the car and also quite deafening!!
egghead: you good la...
jazzmint: he loves eating in the car!! but that day its like he kena hantu only la... sigh!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day to you and family.