Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Mini Conversation with Oscar 2

I called home today after lunch and here is the conversation:

Me: ring ring (Oscar picked up the phone) Hi Oscar, how are you?
Oscar: Fine thang q ...........mommy eat rice huh?
Me: Yes mommy eaten. How about you? Ah Po got feed you rice or not?
** alot of giggling and I can hear my mom asking him to put down the phone.......**
Oscar: Wei........ ashar (Oscar) here.......... nobody isit.........
Me: Wait!! (I said)
Oscar: Ok, bye........... (hung up on me)
Me: !!!!??????

You see, talking to your own child is very theraputic. I had a rough day this morning, so I tot I call home to speak to little boy to ease my yearning for him and also to forget about work for a little while....... After chatting with him (even he hung up on me) I felt satisfied.......

Can't wait till 6pm today as I promised to take him to the playground today...... ok got to work now.......... I luv you Oscar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so young already know how to hang up the phone on others... LOL!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Yea, I love talking to bb over the phone too, just hearing the little voice satisfied us hor? Mommy is so easy to please. :)

Anonymous said...

aiks...got hung up by him somemore :P.