Wednesday, April 19, 2006

.....Waiting...........

Waiting........and waiting.......and more waiting.....!!!

What am I waiting for? I am STILL waiting for the Telekom ppl to come fix our telephone line la!!!! And then have our Streamyx install and .....woot, then I can go online at the comfort of my own home. Then I can blog more........ I really feel that this blogging hobby and reading other ppls blog really keep my sanity in check la. This morning after the meeting I was so so so so stress!!! I can't imagine someone with such an inteligence would voice out such S**T suggestion!! Ok , I dont want to rant on that issue anymore. As long as the suggestion is not written down in black and white, then I think I should be more positive. (Will probably blog on this once I calmed down!!)

And another thing, my camera again did not up load my photos properly so I can't post the photos of the beautiiiiifulllll rings that Allyfeel made for me. I am wearing one now. Very pretty, strongly recommended. I wonder when will her site be up...... hehe then can order online.

Nothing much happened to us over the weekend except shopping and more shopping. Just groceries shopping only...... Planned to go to Ikea this weekend cos I need to get a new cooking wok. Aiyo, still asking hubby to get me one oven la. I really want one so that I can make cakes and muffins for oscar. My little boy keep on asking for cakes whenever he sees one. So I tot of baking one for his birthday la... I know, its another 3 months but well, need to practive ma. Must be extra 'teh' to hubby already in order to get one!! He keep on saying aiyo, our microwave can bake what....... but I lost the manual already ma, so how to bake leh when I dont know how to use it... man.......

Oh well, I am off for lunch now. Cross my fingers and hope that today our telephone line will be up........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down... that's the way those TM-Nut fellas test your patience and drive you nuts!

Anonymous said...

kekek..usual ler those fellas. Last time I deal with them, ended up asking for their manager and guess what, they so *chuen*, they tell me, we are like that one, if u not satisfied don't use our service #)@(#)@($_)(@# betul betul steam hahha...

wah u so nice hoh, practice make cake. Must see lah if got any special commerative date or not, then force him to buy haha...like what i did :P

Anonymous said...

Hmm... another victim or TM.

Ei...thanks for mentioning abt my craft. You are welcome at my site at http://www.geocities.com/prudy_wong
I am still fine tunning it.