Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I was so so sick

I was so sick on Monday evening.... dont know why all of a sudden in the afternoon in office, my body shivers and cold sweat roll down my cheeks.... I know something wrong already. Then drank lots of water and sat quitely at my desk.... Just hoping it will go away cos I really don't want to ruin my holiday the day after......

So, came 5,30 and its time for me to fetch Oscar from mom's place. Still sick and confirmed I have got the fever and flu.... Suddenly like that also can!!! Then fetched Oscar home and I took a quick shower and lie down on the sofa while looking at Oscar watched his telly.... Hubby was working late that day so I was left alone in the house. Luckily mom packed some dinner for me but I was too sick to eat only managed to eat some rice.... Then lied on the sofa like a dead corpse.... Oscar saw me sick and sneezing, he took the whole box of tissue for me and took me his blanket........ Aww, my little boy is taking care of me...... Then, Oscar felt bored, and began to ask for his juice and biscuit. I pull myself up from the couch and brought him his orange juice and some cheese crackers...... and I had some too.......... Immediately, my throat is so painful, its like I am dying like that!!!!! At the same time, Oscar have to spill his water and also wants to go 'pang sai'!!!!!!! Ama........ was like so weak liow la me.... clean up the mess Oscar made and washed his little back side and then to the couch again. Looked at the clock, damn, only 9pm.... still early to put Oscar to bed cos mom said he slept until 4.30 that day....... Again, Oscar did something which made me shouted and screamed!!!! He just stood there looking at me...... I felt so bad but I really couldn't help it. He tore the mag and also pull off the stickers on his toys..... and he sticks the sticker everywhere on the wall of the house...... Mad la me...... but after the shouting I hugged Oscar and told him I was so sorry and because Mommy is not well, so mommy mood no good... To my surprise, he understood and he took his small pillow and lie down on the floor and we were like that until 10 something.... time for him to sleep now...... Me too, I think before Oscar doze off, I already tidur liow.............

Luckily, the next morning I was OK and hubby took care of Oscar the whole morning. I slept until noon ma......... Then hubby 'ta pau' lunch and also he fed Oscar. So I did nothing yesterday, only some house chores, light ones of course. In the evening, hubby again said no need to cook... eat out wor.... yippeeee.

Ok, that is all that happened yesterday. Hope to be more productive this weekend....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, poor you...do understand when u are so sick and so so tired, and things just doesn't go ur way, it's really frust.

hope u are now ok liao :)

Anonymous said...

Aisay..didn't know you were sick ler. I suppose you are better now eh? You sound so good over the phone, that sexy voice. :)

Oscar is a good boy, understood you were not feeling well. Take care!

Anonymous said...

It's sunny and rainy these days, lots of people get sick. You better take good care of yourself.
Oh, I hate getting sick too...