Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reminising

Its 4.20pm when I started this post. Raining heavily outside, needed a break after completing some accounting stuff and boss not around so again I steal some time to blog. Listening to Leslie Cheung's CDs now and lots of flashback la.....

I still remember clearly when I went for his last concert here in Malaysia. I die die also q up for the tickets and arrived extra early at the stadium... When he appeared, I was like shouting my lungs out for him cos we sat quite near so good view. I was sooooo mesmerised by his voice and his looks......... From far I can tell that he aged, but gracefully and still as handsome as he can be. That time I went with hubby, he is also quite crazy about him. It was a night to remember for our entire live.

Now that Leslie is gone, what is left now is my countless numbers of CDs, VCDs, MTVs, DVDs and lots of news paper articles about him....... Yes, I am that 'Chi Sin' about Leslie one........ Now even Oscar knows his songs cos I played it so often...... Oscar's famous for impersonating Leslie's Monica..... haha.

If there is other bloggers who are as crazy as me, can log on to this link to listen to him and lots of pics.....
http://www.leslie-cheung.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is actually veery leng chai la. But that time I had a crush for "Lau tak wah". I have newspaper cutting of him and collected lots of photograph. The RM1 photo. Come to think abt it, at that point I also very generous in purchasing these images. :)