Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am so sorry

Oscar in his swimming trunks!

I miss Oscar alot today...... Last night, I did not gave Oscar his good night story and hug before he hit the sack cos I was angry and I actually whack him a little before bed time. So when I tuck him to bed, I told him "No stories for you and no hugs for you tonight". Oscar understood and his tears all welled up but he did not cry. Instead of looking my way, he looked at the wall and fell asleep quitely... And I saw him cry a little...........

He was jumping on the bed last night and he acccidently hit my head... me very painful lor... I dont know how did it happened but I was in pain and mad at the same time!!!

Dear Oscar,
Mommy still and will always love you even tho mommy was very angry with you last night. Please be good and mommy promised not to loose temper so easily........ Lots of love, Mommy

This morning when he woked up, I carried him but he insist he wants daddy...... So, I just walk to the car quitely with him..... When I reached mom's place, he quickly close the door but he did say bye and I love you mommy......... my heart all melted and today a bit disorganised. Partly is due to work stress and I miss my little boy........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think once you see Oscar... all your stress and worries will disappear miraculously :)

Anonymous said...

I have the same feeling like you each time after I beat Adrian.

Anonymous said...

Oh God! I too have lose my cool like you before. Very regretful and "Sam Tong" at the same time one. Try to give him kiss no matter what happened.

Anonymous said...

That's your little Oscar, he is tall eh?

Anonymous said...

I scolded my Justin badly once, and regretted a lot. I told myself not to repeat again even if I'm so mad sometimes. Really bad releasing our anger on them huh? Especially when they already understand how hurt it feels like when mommy scolds them.

Anonymous said...

haiyaa...last nite same thing happen to faythe also, she keep holding on the pencil so hard and insist wanna write. In the end i grab it from her tight fist and she cried so loud!! Feel so guilty. This morning when i ask her to take pencil she like reluctant, but after a while, luckily she took it and write, or else I sure *chi foo chui yan* liao