Sunday, May 07, 2006

Fever la.........

I had a fever and I think this is going to last for a very long time. I remembered the last time I have it was 5 years ago when my BIL came back from Taiwan.... The thing he bought me made me so so so 'sick' for a very long time and now, my good friend bought me the same thing again and for the second time, I am having this horrible fever.........


......................................refuse to go off even with the most advanced medic tech......


.........................................refuse to go off even I rest on bed for the whole day and drank chicken soup by the pots......


.......................................


Ngek ngek ngek. Not the real fever la..... but, the DEADLY-ADDICTION-TO-KOREAN-MOVIES-Fever la.......... And currently I am so so addicted to this:

The funiest, wittiest and most romantice comedy about love. 'My lovely Sam Soon'...... its aired on tv but my friend bought the VCD and I was like hooked onto this show for 3-days in a row....... Sleepless nights to finish off the dics and the final result................... ITS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!

The cast of the show is Hyun Bin (the handsome prince) and Kim Sun Ah (the witty pastry maker that ends up with the handsome prince).......

Ayo, I am so so so dead and hooked! The last time BIL came back from Taiwan and bought me this Korean soap dramas in Cds too..... cannot tahan its like you are possessed! One disc after another, one episode after another!

Ok, back to reality.......... these shows are purely for entertainment purposes. I know I will get bored soon.......... not all Korean shows are funny and entertaining... Some of the shows tend to be so sad that the characters cried on episode one till episode 40!!! So, this Sam Soon show is only an example show that is entertaining...........

You can download the show here but takes forever with our SCREAMYX!
www.youtube.com (search for Kim Sam Soon) You will find the episodes here and also OST from the show........ This is a worth watching and recommemded show ...... rate 8/10.....
(ok, house chores time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've heard alot of the korean movies on tv but i never got round to watching it though..heard that it's addictive as well!

Anonymous said...

wow...I used to watch Korean movies on the tv, but find that their story line are more or less the same, so gave up liao

Anonymous said...

You can try to download from http://bt1.btchina.net, more choices.

I love to watch Korean movie too especially "浪漫满屋".

Anonymous said...

I have only watched "Tai cheong Kam" and couldn't stop watching them. SO addictive!!!