Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Clingy Son


I have been very busy lately with work and for the past weekend, I have been drilling on my fav korean drama (My Lovely Sam Soon). Just feel like watching that funny show again.

So, as I was 'wasting' my time watching dvds, I didnt manage to spend much time with Oscar. Hubby was also busy with his work and most of the time during the weekend, Oscar will play on his own and read on his own too. Good boy, mommy so sayang. But, since yesterday and this evening, I found that he is extra clingy.....

Like yesterday evening when I went to mom's place to fetch Oscar, he insisted that I carry him down to the car instead of the normal running to the lift and wanting very much to press all the
buttons (of course I dont allow la). So, I have to carry Oscar down to the parking lot and also when we reached our apartment, I carried him as well. Imagine carrying a bag weighing 13 kg !!!!

While we are in the house, I cannot do anything cos Oscar wants to be carried around. When I tried to sit down quitely on my reading chair, Oscar would want to cling on like a koala bear!!!

I am very exhausted cos I have to do some office work at home too and at the same time, I would very much want to spend time with Oscar..... but with the carrying around the house, it is really making me tired and when I am tired, my temper is no good! So bad la me.....

So today hubby came home early to play with Oscar and while I am typing this post, hubby and Oscar is playing some puzzles. Thanks hubby and Oscar, mommy love you very much.

(This is how Oscar looked like over the weekend, very bored!)

Mommy promised to spend more time with you ok darling.... muaaks!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww oscar misses you ler...

Anonymous said...

clingy is good for mothers right? :P

Anonymous said...

u lor, spend so much time masak vcd, maybe he merajuk :P..

Anonymous said...

My friend said if kid suddenly becomes clingy is meant mother is pregnant! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Eh..u n oscar look sama sama face one? Better give him more attention la...poor boy, mommy wants vcd more than oscar...:D kekekeke...