Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Son...

I was very stressed with work these two weeks and also very tired cos I dont seem to sleep well at night. Work + Sleepless Nights = MOOOOOOODY FEELINGS = Hot Temper!

So, as I was sitting down with Oscar just now after dinner, all of a sudden Oscar have this sudden urge to have his milk! He will usually ask for it (really addicted la him) but I will try to prolong it cos Oscar had his dinner at 6pm and Oscar will sleep at about 9.30pm so I guess giving him milk at about 9pm will be appropriate. But when he asked for it just now its just 7.30!!! Ok, I get up and make hime one small 'nien nien'. When I gave it to him, he purposely hold it like..... want to drop like that you know!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, he splilled the milk on the couch!!!!!! I was so so mad! Then hubby took over cos he can see smoke coming out from my eyes, ears, nose etc etc!

Well, just now Oscar came to me and said 'Sssory mommy. I wuf you mommy. Mommy so san-nyang'...... (I just looked at him).... *oscar giggles and said* 'Hi dar-ning"... This is when I broke out into laughter... he is imitating me. I usually greet him wtih 'Hi darling.... are you a good boy today?' when I go over to mom's place to fetch him.

I played the jigsaw puzzles with Oscar and I noticed something.... after a few rounds, I felt much better and much more relaxed...... Therefore, playing with our own kids is very thereputic. I love you Oscar......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oscar also can see ur face like pau ching tien eh :P...agree with u, no matter how bad mood we are, when we see them so sweet, we will feel so nice

Anonymous said...

Just cant get angry at em for long hor... yeap, I agree that my kids really make my day complete ^_^

Anonymous said...

Kid always is a good remedy to relief moody feel!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hi there, enjoyed reading your blog. It's quite normal for us working moms, with pressure at work, resulting in us being less patient when our kids are naughty...but that doesn't mean we don't love them ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehe...so cute. It would be funny though if he starts shouting "Darling" in the public calling for us. Bb has the tendency to do that, when I call hubby darling, he will follow and call out darling as well. :)

I must agree with you, kids soothes our BAD mood.