Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Weekend (the previous one)

We had a very very laaaaaaazy weekend last week. We all (hubby and Oscar and me) slept thru the morning and when I opened my eyes, it is like 11.10am! Whoash.... I quickly sprung up from bed and wash up cos I tot of fixing chicken porridge for breakfast. But I cancelled my plan cos I forgot to take out the chicken and forgot the scallops! So I made toast, baked beans, eggs and sausages instead. By the time hubby and Oscar woke up (half an hour later) breakfast was served (efficient leh me!)

After breakfast or shall I say brunch, we all just lazeeeeeeee in front of the tv and Oscar as usual, playing with his toys and occassionally come to me and ask "mommy, want go kai kai?" and "mommy, got something to eat"....... Did some house chores like mop the floor, iron some clothes. Then took afternoon nap with Oscar at 2pm (dont know why but we all like so tired. must be that restaurant food we ate on Saturday nite.... heh, got sleeping pills i think!) Again, we three pigs hit the sack!

Again, I woke up later and noticed its already 4.30pm. Woke hubby up and asked what he want for dinner. He said "dun wan la. we go out la since boy wants to go kai ka.... get ready for 1-U la". Me of course...... yippee! So off to 1-U at 6pm.

We had Fish & Co for dinner.......... yummy-li-cious!


their paper napkins..........

long time i did not patron this place, now they have kids menu...

hubby had the salmon and buttered rice...... (mine I 'makan' liow! forgot to take photo wor....very very hungry la that day....... and my meal came like half an hour later ok............ oscar ate some of mine and hubby's and 1-pc of RotiBoy)

oscar bored face while waiting (full house that day la).........

Stomach very full and bought some stuff which again I realised I dont need! Damn, must really study my purchasing attitude la. But, most of all, I enjoyed the time I spent with my lovely family......... Looking forward to this coming weekend...........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we also tried to sleep as late as possible on Sundays... but dunno why still woke up around 9am :(

Anonymous said...

Oscar also pandai sleep until so late hor, Ivan can never sleep late, his latest about 10-ish... then mummy will kena drag out and play with him on weekends...

IMMomsDaughter said...

You are soooooo lucky, the latest I ever slept on weekends was 8.00am :( My two kids are early birds

Anonymous said...

weekend or no weekend, I seldom have the luxury to sleep late. There are just thousand and one things to do.

Whao...Oscar can sleep till so late eh? What time did he normally go to bed?

Anonymous said...

Wow, comfortable lazed!

I never have this chance to sleep late!