Sunday, May 28, 2006

I am sooooooo laaaazzzzzyyyy!!



I am so lazy today. We all wokep up at 9am (yes, very early compare to last week). Made breakfast and did some house chores (the usual lor, wash the toilet, ironed some clothes and some laundry).

Today I just feel like sitting in front of the laptop to type and to read blogs and watch movies on You Tube! I dont feel like lifting a finger to do anything. I hope that hubby will announce later for me not to cook tonight! If I cook, I am definately cooking something like pasta or fried rice only.

I realised that recently Oscar has been talking to himself. I know he badly need a companion but aiyo, I am really not ready for another pregnancy yet la. My mom has been 'brain-washing' me into having another kid before she gets old and she can't help me take care yadda yadda yadda.........

But, I really dont have time for Oscar, what makes you think I have time for a second baby? And because I am a veeerrry laaaazy person, I really dread those days which I have to wake up extra early to perform those chores (chores like, wash the bottles, boil them, wash the baby's clothes separetely, bathe the baby and those sleepless night..... aiyer, so scared la).

And if I have another baby, then I will take forever to finish the book that I am reading. Last time before I have Oscar, I use to finish a book within a week. Now, this book that I have bought 3 years ago, its still on the side table resting peacefully and waiting to be read! See what I mean.

Sigh.... I think I will just wait and see when my mom will approve my pleading of getting a maid. She refuse the idea of having a maid cos eventually I will bring the maid over during day and bring the maid back after work. Mom hates stranger in the house and especially a maid! She said very 'ma fan'........ See how la..... Ok enuff ranting liow. Watch some movies online first!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

another masak video weekend :P

Anonymous said...

my son also starts talking to himself... really makes your heart aches huh?

Anonymous said...

For me also I prefer to fast fast kow tim and close shop :)

And regarding maids, if you're so lucky to get a good one, they can really help a lot ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...you got time la, but you used your time to do your own desired things ma..

Anonymous said...

I saw the ad on tv promoting that car cartoon. I think bb will love it.

Aiks... you can always tell hubby that you dun feel like cooking ma.... that's what I do. Hehe...

IMMomsDaughter said...

The longer u wait to have next one means you will have one when you are Ooolder and for me, hai yo...really less staminalah to do all the ma fan things (talking from experience)

Anonymous said...

me too (about finishing a book)....i have hardly anytime to read books now....i only manage 2-3 pages every night