Thursday, June 01, 2006

Playing Masak-Masak

Oscar with Furry Pink Bear
Pooh Face
His masak masak set. The blocks are 'chi cheong fun'
Furry Pink Bear
Oscar with Tiny Pig Face

Lately, Oscar has been spending alot of time playing alone. Partly is because I was busy with office work at home and also now he likes to play alone. He will usually ask me to watch tv or do housework so that I leave his toys alone!!!

So, this is the set-up he did a moment ago and he is still playing with it when this blog is posted. His masak masak game with his 'friends'... the Pooh Face, Furry Pink Bear and Tiny Pig Face (no la, these names I am the one who gave it to them one-Oscar only call them friend)

Aiyer, will my son turned into a sissy head and start playing with girly stuff ah? I must spend more time with him la.... Cham la how ah?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so big piece ah those "chee cheong fun"... how to eat ah? :P

IMMomsDaughter said...

No worrieslah, my son used to be a masak masak King when he was younger but now playing fighting all the time!

Anonymous said...

Ivan also playing masak masak this week lehhhhh.... how ar? He will "potong potong" his animals meat and then "cook" and then feed everybody the yeh mei (exotic animal dish)... *faints*

Anonymous said...

i play masak-masak tooo!who said boy-boy can't play masak-masak hor?! all chef are guy right?