Friday, June 16, 2006

My Birthday @ Genting

Hellooowwww, MIA-ed for quite some time. Busy with work and tired most of the time....

I celebrated my xxth years old birthday at Genting Highlands last Sunday with a good friend's family. They have a son whom is 1 day younger than Oscar. We left our house at about 11am and reached Goh Tong Jaya 10 mins before 12.... fast huh? We had our lunch there and then I came across this peculiar dish at the very same restaurant we had lunch.....

"Braised Turtle (or kura kura) anyone?"

I got the shock of my life as I actually saw people next to our table ordering it for lunch!! Ama, can you imagine how they eat this thing as whole!!!! I dont dare to bring my self to watch them 'open' up the poor creature!!!!!

Then we check in at Awana Genting Highlands at 3 sharp...... The kids had their nap and me too.... Woke up at about 6 and head to our hotel restaurant for dinner buffet. Then we went to the Theme Park for some indoor games.... Oscar love it as usual.... I didnt bring my camera this trip (stupid or what me...) so all these photos are downloaded from my camera phone. So I didnt take much pics too.....

"Oscar riding the eerrrr... aiyo this thing call what ah? Turn-around-horse ride - la.. cin cai tembak la....." I forgot what you call this thing ma...!!!

Then we head back to our hotel to have cake for supper........

"Tiramisu choco cake"

Hubby bought me this lovely Tiramisu cake on our way up to Genting... so sweet.... We all had cake and cup noodles (hungry ma) and juice and fizzy drinks.... and peanuts... sweets... prawn crackers.... and other junk food.... before we all hit the sack.... stomach so full........

Well, 1-year wiser! Will be celebrating again this weekend..... more food!!!!!

2 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hi, Happy Belated Birthday & I love tiramisu cake too..nyummy nyummy :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!