Friday, June 16, 2006

Aiyeeeerrrr..... I hate this!!!!

............AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh.... lots of filling....!!!!!

I just hate filling. Whether its at home or at work, I just hate it!!! You see, when you do filling, you will tend to find some receipts which you searched high and low and with all sweat two days ago but you couldn't find it; then you will stumble accross some bills which you overlooked and when you realised, you are already fined because you are late; then you will come to realised that your RM200 DKNY vouchers and RM50 Guess vouchers are all stashed here but you forgot and now its too late and expired (!!!!); and a lot more hair pulling blood boiling stuff!!!

There, you get the picture now... that is why this box is never on my working desk, its always on the floor.... so I dont need to look at it everytime I sit down on my desk!!!!!!!!! Iiiiiiirrrritatinggggg!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUP! my mmy hates filing also especially with me "help"! :(
but no choice Ddy never never do that... so poor mmy hav eto force herself for that!