Friday, July 28, 2006

My son's snack

Oscar had dinner very early today (at 5.30pm!!!) so he asked for bread... wow, i quickly give cos he never ask for food... only junk food i think.

I gave him this.....









Toast bread with cheese and orange juice.....

And look at his face, enjoying his food while watching "Henry and his bucket bla bla bla" cartoon on Astro.....






(All photos taken is not clear cos my camera broke down and waiting for hubby to bring it to town for fixing... so please bear with these blur blur pictures..........)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really multi-tasking huh? eyes, hands and mouth all focusing on different things... LOL!

IMMomsDaughter said...

I know I know, Henry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs..Lol. Just learned of this toon from my son. My Ryan also love toast bread.

Anonymous said...

I love your son's snack too!!

Anonymous said...

Wah your site becoming more terror la...ayo..got to get your help to put the photos la but then again my stupid external harddisk koyak oredi how to get the photos leh??