Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Let us remember....

I was as usual busy on Monday morning... so I actually ignored what LaundryAmah mentioned when she was flipping the paper today... She mentioned something like 'Aiya.. why everytime read newspaper sure got ppl die wan, see see.. every page also got ppl die wan..." As I was not really paying attention to her, I just kept quite.
But, during lunch time, I steal some time to read the paper and i am freaking shocked that another tragedy happened to some of our Malaysian. Yes, its the Nibong Tebal bus over-turned tragedy. I can't helped but to wonder why must this happened during such holy and sincere festival ..... you can read more and in detail from Lilian's post today here. Lilian put up a post which really means alot. Thank you Lilian....
I am really saddened as tragedy like this ... I stress, involves defense-less kids. May we all remember this day and pls... a moment of silence to remember those victims... and pray that those mommys and daddys would be strong enough to pull through this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i just read about it in the papers today. it's very unfortunate. may their souls rest in peace.

and also may the souls of the innocent people especially the women and children at Qana who are victims of war crimes rest in peace...

Anonymous said...

it's really sad this happen.

Anonymous said...

When u over-load a bus with passengers, this is what happens. I'm so sorry that ppl had to die like this. Very disheartening.

Anonymous said...

May their souls rest in peace.