Sunday, July 16, 2006

Our Weekend

We started our Sunday today a little bit early cos we promised to have Dim Sum with my mom and dad. We had our lovely Dim Sum at one of our usual restaurant.... They served wonderful Dim Sum... not those Dim Sum served in Tsui Hang Restaurant or Tai Thong... but those road side with tables and chairs outside of their shop and no air-condition place.....

After eating till we all passed out,we went home cos I needed to do some ironing and some house chores. Then, I took one looooong afternoon nap with Oscar..........wow, I am dead tired cos I didn't slept well for the pass few nights. Woke up and feel better......... Hubby suggested we go for a walk at The Curve then dinner there as well but I wanted to cook.... Didn't want Oscar to eat too much outside Ajinomoto food! Then I decided to cook one of Lilian 's yummy Dark Sauce Pork! WOW, the dish turned out wonderful la.... (he he, self praised is no praised!!!) Hubby and Oscar loved the gravy....... After dinner, we went to Carrefour for some groceries and I bought Oscar a new toy for his birthday.......... Little boy can't wait to play with it, he wanted daddy to open it in the car!!!


Oscar looking very happy besides his new toy........... (Its a Fire Station Playset)

Oscar playing happily with it......

Soy Sauce Pork (TQ ... lilian...)

1 comment:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Belated birthday present is it? Oscar must be pretty pleased.