Thursday, August 24, 2006

Arrgghhh.... so jam!!!!

Yes, was talking about the jam I experienced just now. I left the office at 6.30pm today and guessed what time I reached home? Two and a half hour later!!!! Sei Mou... ok la, I yakked at mom's place for about half an hour but, it took me two hours to reach home, this is too much la. I worked in PJ and stay in Cheras wor... usually no jam from office to mom's place only takes me 10 mins and from mom's place to my house is another 15 mins... So? What is wrong today??? Yes, the heavy downpour that lasted for only freaking 45 mins!!! 45 mins can cause disaster like this.... On my way back the whole journey is JAM JAM JAM JAM!!!!!Shiaks! Its like a HUGE parking lot with cars all lite up and all with their third brake light and I can actually hear drivers swearing! Serious....

Then, this have to happen to me at this time!!!!

** E for Enough and F is for Finish maybe???!!! **
Grrrr... car almost ran out of petrol and I am not even half way home and got to get stuck in a jam... so you say la, my evening FANTASTIC ar not?? And Oscar pulak for fever again! Sienzzz

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh u post this from the car isit? Yah jam was bad, lucky me tarak jam oo..reach home within 30mins :)

ZMM said...

Klang valley traffic gila one.. glad I work from home.. :P

LHS said...

Oh,terrible...if for manual car then lagi penat!

laundryamah said...

Aiya see sky dark dark faster balik wey!

Flowsnow said...

It's not the sky..it's the season - it's flash floods. If you talk about jam, I think I spent almost 5 hours for 2 days on the road. I can even have my daily sleep there. Try bumper to bumper drive all the way fr Putrajaya to KL and with a malfunction air condition and a blinding rain!