Saturday, August 26, 2006

Is it too much?

Was discussing with LaundryAmah yesterday about WordPress and Multiply. Really crazy cos as we were discussing, LaundryAmah already signed in a member!! She really 'geng' and fast... I wanted to yesterday but was contemplating cos I just signed in with Multiply... Can't hold on to too many at one time.

Then, today when I woke up this morning, the laptop is just too tempting! I have to do something! So, I signed myself in WP.... one lead to another and I am actually migrating.... Backing up whatever is necessary.... and also figuring out how to use wordpress already. Set-up the page and etc etc....

So, do you think I should migrate to WP or stick to the all new Blogger Beta? Errr, "One Soul with Two Hearts" (Translate it in Chinese la...)

7 comments:

jazzmint said...

wp lah good :P...how come lately so many ppl migrate huh

laundryamah said...

hahahaha..eat full nothing do...migrate i dun think so ler..will blog of something else in wordpress

LHS said...

Actually Blogger is quite good if you fully know the features provided. Maybe it is still in beta mode, so is a bit "unstable".

I individually don't like the Multiply as its loading is too slow, imagine if your blog with lotsa pictures then what will happen?!

IMMomsDaughter said...

I have blogger and I have WP, the best of both world? It all depends on what function/additional function you want.

Oscar's Mommy said...

jazz:ya lor, lots of ppl said wordpress good ma..
laundryamah: yeap, me and you eat full nothing to do so migrate lor
huisia: not that i dont like blogger but i tot of blogging somewhere else which provides more..
immomsdaughter: hmm must consult you la since you have both..

Flowsnow said...

Blog wherever..it's not that you are doing a business. Personally I thin blogspot is good as it's easy to use. U don't want to end up cracking your brain. Just type and click....that's my personal opinion. It's always better to maintain 1 blog..too many u will eventually loose your followers or trackers if you know what I mean.

ZMM said...

I'm too lazy.. :P