Monday, August 28, 2006

My Mini Conversation with Oscar 4

This evening will be a very very looooong evening for me cos Oscar took nap and he like slept for almost 4.5 hrs!!!

I reached mom's place about 6.30pm today and found that Oscar is still taking his nap!!! I was like..."Mom, why did you let him sleep till so late? Why didn't you wake him up?" Mom just answered "He is sleepy so I let him sleep la..." Me like... huh @#$%$#@

Then, I tried to "kacau" Oscar and I was like tickling his feet and kissing him all over his face... He is still not budging! In fact, he snoored a bit! Sigh, then I went to the dining hall to "makan"...

Oscar woke up 15 mins later and have the chic to tell me this:-

Oscar: *rub* *rub* *eyes*... why mommy so late? oscar sleep already....
Me: *still chewing my chicken* huh, mommy came early but you were still sleeping...
Oscar: mommy so naughty, now dark dark already, how to ride bicycle... dim hou (how?)
Me: aiya, then you ride inside the house la...
Oscar: not nice wan... *turn around and decide not to talk to me and talked to mom instead*

See la... you so sayang him and he do this to you.... *sob* but I still so sayang him... and just now in the car Oscar said "Mommy... Oscar so san-yang...." This really completes my day....

5 comments:

mom2ashley said...

so sweet of dear oscar...

Flowsnow said...

Kids do know how to act up don't they? My little one already knows how to hit whenever he is `upset' or not agreeable with us. Just simply pukul pukul for no reason. And even resorted to bite! ouch.....:D

LHS said...

Mother is always a mother no matter what kids said,.

ZMM said...

He's just mumbling.. mummy no need to get affected.. later sure sayang mummy back one. :P

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oscar say "San-yang" so cute hor? Small kids don know how to hold grudges yet. Wait till they are bigger :)