Friday, August 11, 2006

Bad mood day....

What would be a good way to start your day?

a) Start by waking up 30-mins late............
b) Went to your favourite stall to get breakfast only to realised that they are not open today....
c) Was stuck in a horrible jam despite of paying a hefty amount of toll...
4) Arrived at the office only to realised that we might be in deep deep and hot hot oil with one of our customer...
5) Got to know that yr son is still not well and your are so heart sick looking at his little body became thin in only 2-days...

Well, the above 5-ways is how I STARTED MY DAY!! Ahhh, I usually look forward to weekends especially this weekend cos I am taking mom out for shopping and lunch... My mom wanted to eat at the Dragon-i in MM.

But, when I woke up this morning and I tot to myself "eh... clock spoil or wat? how come 6 am oni the sky so bright wan...?" then hubby said... eh, today you on leave ah? yes then sleep somemore la... then i said "still early... another 15mins oni i wake up... hubby said eh but now already 7.10am wor.... me, wa... s**t!!! sprung up from bed and brush teeth, shower, change and woke Oscar up......

While dring to my mom's place, I tot of stopping by to one of the stall to get some chi cheong fun but that stall is not open today!!! eeeeee-ri-ta-ting ar not??? Then quickly drop off oscar at my mom's place and asked mom to monitor oscar today cos still a bit not well today... hope will be better later when i fetch him later......

Then stopped by to get some buns and hit the road cos its already 8am!!! Then ah, I paid $1.60 to escape a horrible jam (if on sundays, from my mom's place to office is only 15 mins) but on mondays to saturdays, from my mom's place to office is 1hr!!!! die ar not? So, I rather pay to avoid stress everyday.... but, today i paid and i get stressed!!! Maximum!!!! The jam was like... no end and I was like... eh, suppose to be smooth ma, how come today so jam wan??? Grrrrr...

Arrived at office on the dot!! Laundryamah was already enjoying her KOREAN DRAMA for breakfast already... huh? Never heard of this kind of breakfast ah, he he can click and ask her... Nice wor she said...

Then discussed about our problematic customer and I was like .... aiyer, dim hou? ngo dei yew lam pan fatt to solve lei kor problem wor... so think think think and till now (as I am typing this post)... we still have not come to a conclusion yet... Lei wa dim hou??

So.... you see, do you think my day can get any better than this? Well, we will just see about that tonight cos hubby said he will come back early today to bring us out for dinner... see how la, if ocsar still sick... stay at home lor.... Have a Nice Weekend Everyone! Thanks for 'reading' my rants, grunts, grumbles etc etc etc..................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.
It'll get better ;)
Enjoy Your weekend!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Sorry to hear you had a tough one today. Hope things will be better on Monday :)

Oscar's Mommy said...

sasha: tq i hope so..
immomsdaughter: yeah.. i hope so "ming tin wui gang hou"..