Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My son is sick

Oscar is not well today. Mom didn't call me at work cos she's scared she'll interupt my work. She gave Oscar barley and also some old medicines.... Fever and flu... come and go. In fact, last night I noticed Oscar didn't sleep well but I tot it might be too hot or something....

When I reached home, I see my poor little baby lying on the couch with his blankie... broke my heart altogether. I am suppose to cook 'Nam Yue Fried Chicken' but decided to postponed it cos have to take Oscar to the doctor. Then forgot that the doctor closses early nowadays... So my poor boy have to 'tahan' a bit. No mood to cook already so me and hubby is eating noodles now.... I think he can tahan... he is my little champion. I love you Oscar.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* hope Oscar get well soon.

Anonymous said...

wishing Oscar a speedy recovery! :)

Anonymous said...

Aiyo..no other doctors available meh? Anyway, hope that Oscar will get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

yooo...why so cham wan...get well soon!

Anonymous said...

ayo,,feel bad leow..must relieve you of your duties so you can go off ma,,,aiya auntie should call you lor..

Get well soon Oscar!

Oscar's Mommy said...

Oscar: Thank you aunties and uncle for yr concern... today I feel better but my mommy said still must monitor my temperature wor.. thank you ah... once I fully recover, I will ask mommy to take me out to kai kai....

Anonymous said...

why docs close so early one huh...i always get very irritated when wanna go see doc and they close early esp paeds!!

hope oscar recover soon

IMMomsDaughter said...

A little late but hope Oscar has recovered.

Oscar's Mommy said...

Oscar: Thang-Q aunties and uncle for all the well wishes... today i am ok lidi...