Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lunch today

Alot of you out there know that I work together with Laundryamah.



Today she went out for customer service... but 7 early 8 early she made me and another colleague this for lunch....



=
One bowl of yummy soup mihun

I took the first spoonful and the soup tasted just the way i like it... SALTY! Then, the door bell have to ring and I have no choice but to 'abandoned' my hot mihun... Customer ma, so must serve them first lor. These are very long winded customer, yak yak yak non stop. But I am sure it pays off cos they will come again next month to pay the deposit. YEAH! Then, when this prospect left (after 1 long hr) came another customer pulak!! Oh man... also yadda yadda yadda for 1/2 hr.. luckily he is also in a hurry. So, by the time I go back to my bowl of noodles, its no longer hot and tasted weird cos the soup and mihun all soft and cold....

Aiya, lazy to reheat, so I just ate what ever is in the bowl.. I would have enjoyed it more if it if hot but too bad..... Sigh, what ah? People know its lunch time and yet they still popped by to 'kacau'??? Grrrrr....

9 comments:

Flowsnow said...

Great template......it's easier to read!!

mom2ashley said...

eh..i didn't realize that you and laundryamah work together..LOL!

Oscar's Mommy said...

flowsnow: tq, your previous temp inspire me wan...
mom2ashley: yes, you may read the post where laundryamah posted our working table! haha

jazzmint said...

wahh so nice..si tau poh bring lunch for u ;).

i oso can't stand ppl kacau during lunch. kena once before in ex-office, got this colleague keep on knocking the door though we are inside eating. When we open the door, he ask can help ah..I got so fedup I say lunchtime, pls go eat and come back later :P

Sasha Tan said...

Wah Laundryamah is a cook too! Good la this si tau poh!

LHS said...

Your customers very hardworking, even used their lunch time to work!

piggyhooooo said...

hahaha. i am drooling!

ZMM said...

so nice to have colleagues cooking for you!

IMMomsDaughter said...

What a good boss, you guys are like friends, no?