Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Weekend

Yeap, every weekend I must have one weekend post. As what I posted earlier, my day started with a blunder and luckily, it ended up well.

Woke up no breakfast and hubby still sleeping like a p*g, so I have decided to take Oscar out for breakfast. Took him to our usual restaurant to 'ta pau' and walked over to get some bread in King's. Then Oscar spotted something he like very much.... A birthday cake; not any other birthday cake but a birthday cake with 'Lightning MacQueen' jelly on it.... the picture caught his attention instantly and my boy stared at the cake like he hasn't ate for ages. Aiyor, I wanted to buy that cake but it was a 1.5kg cake; how to finish? So I told Oscar I will go get it for him next week. So, I must go to the cake house to order one special one for him within this few days. I really don't want to disappoint him.

Then, we head home after 'ta pau' and ate lunch with daddy (yes, woke up after I came back grrr). The gas came and I have to do the usual stuff, boil water, sterilise Oscar's bottles and boil herbal tea.

Then we all zzzzz cos tired ma....

Sigh, what else, get the stuff ready for dinner lor. Tonight we had western food ha ha... Again another round of wash up and after that, relaxing time......

I like weekend. Very relaxed and not so tense... but since yesterday, my right arm is very stiff and occasionally very painful... Oh no, don't tell me its osteoporosis ah...

8 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hope your arm gets better. Don't carry too much heavy stuff if possible.

mommy of 3 angels said...

i also like lazy weekends...just eat...sleep...zzz...

LHS said...

So relaxing weekend!

LHS said...

Since i can't comment on "Pls Help", so i write it here..

Do you know how to read HTML?
You can add < img src="http://XXXXX" / >

The XXX is where you uploaded the photo. I'm not sure the new function of the blogger in beta as i didn't use the template provided. You can check the new beta whether support manually HTML code or not?

Hope it helps!

laundryamah said...

aiya you got to stop sterilising oscar's bottles la! waliau! he's eating outside food and past 3 ledi!!!!!

Oscar's Mommy said...

immomsdaughter: no la, my arm is still very stiff. blame it on confinement month lor, i wash hands with cold water... sshhh, dont tell my mom...
mommy of two angels: yeap i like the zzzzz part the most....
hui sia: yeah thanks. i figure it out already but no time to 'tampal' the picture
laundryamah: ya ler, you know i very kiasu wan ma.... ya lor hor, save some gas no need sterelise... save mua more time...

ZMM said...

No maid? Who jaga Oscar on weekdays? Or you bring him to the office like Laundryamah?

I cannot imagine ler.. having to do house hold chores after having to take care of the kid.

Oscar's Mommy said...

zara's mama: oscar will be with my mom from 7am to 6pm on weekdays... that explains why he is such a spoil brat...