Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pasar Malam

It has been a very long time since I went to the Pasar Malam. Always wanted to go but sure got something popped up like hubby last minute got delivery la, Oscar wants to go park instead la, me got to work late la etc etc....

But, tonight we went at last.....

And this is what we have for dinner.........


** Vegetarian noodles, fried chicken, famous fish balls, satay, bubur cha cha, peanut soup and assorted biscuits for oscar.....

Got to go....time to indulge in my peanut soup!

P/s: The chicken is good!!! Yummy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow, make me envy only. I never go to pasar malam for 2 years+ already :(. Sighh..I miss the *lok lok*.

peanut soup = fah sang woo? I love that too slurpsss...

Anonymous said...

I miss pasar malam too!

Anonymous said...

we spend more on DVDs compare to food at pasar malam... LOL!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Thank Goodness I've eaten breakfast before I see your post :) Still drooling

Anonymous said...

alamak! i havent had dinner yet and the food on your post looks so yummy!