Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Please Pray

I just got to know from LaundryAmah that her mother is admitted to the hospital. I usually called her mother by the name "Ah Poh"......

Ah Poh called me today somewhere around 10 plus to tell me she has got breathing difficulty and also feel like fainting. She even have difficulty in speech.... I was very worried cos LaundryAmah was out for appointment and her brother is in Bangi. I called Ah Poh at home again and she could not talk to me anymore... No point talking to the maid! I asked one of my colleague to help me fetch Kieran and Stephanie from school and please help me see what happened to Ah Poh....I can't leave the office cos there are some urgent work to attend to. Kieran was terrified cos he called me in the office telling me that his Ah Poh vomited non stop.... I called LaundryAmah and she is like so far away, so she require quite a lot of travelling time to go home.

LaundryAmah just contacted me and informed that now her mother is in the hospital waiting for doctor..... Eh, emergency ward should always have doctor on standby ma.... why need to wait one.... Really bad service... Yes, I am now condemning private hospital... The one in Jalan Gasing.... Opposite one Nursing Home............ This is not the first time I hear blunder about this hospital....

Ah Poh might be fierce sometimes and her trademark would be "Oi Sei ah" (want to die ah?) but deep down she is very soft hearted and kind towards people. She always pray for me when I tell her Oscar is not well or I am not well. Few months back when my mom's not well... Ah Poh went to help me get some information and also recommended me a doctor.

I just hope that Ah Poh will be well soon and please pray for her. LaundryAmah... please be strong.....

8 comments:

piggyhooooo said...

omgggggg...i was so shocked to read this post. please update me on this. =(

Sasha Tan said...

OMG! AH POH! FASTER GET WELL SOON!

LHS said...

Speedy recovery to Ah Poh!

Is it Assunta?

mom2ashley said...

i hope it's nothing!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hope Ah Poh gets well soon. Send my wishes to LaundryAmah, ya?

Oscar's Mommy said...

dear all well wishers, thank you all on behalf of laundryamah. ah po feels better but still in hospital... thank you.

ZMM said...

From Laundryamah's post, can't tell the mum was so sick..

Hope she gets well better..

Psst.. Asunta ah??

Flowsnow said...

Paryers works miracles. heard that Ah Po is well. Read laundryamah's blog...wah......got like that one! She needs some spanking.