Sunday, September 03, 2006

** My Turn **

Yes, its my turn to get sick. Was not feeling well on Friday night and it went worst on Saturday morning. But, I still pull myself to go to the market and work... Then, on my way back from the office, that's it! Really tak boleh tahan liow....Stopped by mom's place to rest for a while and mom made me soup and noodles... stay for a while and head home... Was lying on the bed and couch the whole of Saturday noon and evening. Then hubby got to go for badminton game and left me and Oscar at home. He bought us dinner before he went. I had porridge and Oscar had noodles.... I noticed Oscar's appetite had increased... probably because of Ajinomoto food cos he sapu the whole packet of "kon low mien"...

Then I could not sleep the whole night.... and when I woke up this morning, I feel my whole body ache like mad.... Must go see doctor later la.... I suspect its my "annual" fever and flu attack! Aarrgghhhh, I hate being sick.... suppose to bring Oscar to Times Square today for a walk... I think have to cancel la my plan....

6 comments:

laundryamah said...

ayo..maybe u caught the bug from Kieran leh...Hope u get better..if cannot tahan don't come to work leh..just pass over work la!

LHS said...

Speedy recovery!
I'm sick too...kasihan!!

blurblur said...

Hope you're feeling better already! Take care!

ZMM said...

Get well soon yeah..

Flowsnow said...

Hope you are feeling better. Try reading funny stuff, it helps with the immune system. Believe me. It worked for my `blues'.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oh gosh! Hope you are better by now. Have a good rest :)