Thursday, August 31, 2006

whoa....107th post

Whoa.... I was telling LaundryAmah I would like to do an anniversary post when I reached the 100th post.... ooopss, I over-shot and came to the 107th post.. solly.

Was very happy with this blog and now with beta (only if they let me migrate) and happy that I can convinced LaundryAmah to join in the fun (at first she don't look too interested) but now, she is even more "in" than me.... Keep it up!

As what is in my title, this blog is purely for my own ranting and grumbling on my day to day stuff and for me to keep my sanity in check at times! And its a journal for me to jot down how fast time flies and how Oscar have grown right in front of my own eyes.... Love this new hobby of mine.... Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

but bloggin can be quite time-consuming also though...:)