Thursday, August 31, 2006

Got tagged!

LaundryAmah tagged me la.....

Well, here it is............

1) Would like to be a SAHM one day when hubby 'fatt tatt' ledi....
2) Always find time for my mom cos she is the best... I love you mommy...
3) Love to sleep during weekends...
4) Love snacking in between meals.... very bad!
5) Favourite hobby: IRONING....... (yeah, serious!)
6) Love to spend time with the two most important man of my life :- My Hubby and My Son...


Aiya 6 only where go enuff, I add 2 more ah...

7) Laugh like 'possessed' whenever I hear a funny joke...
8) Looked like LaundryAmah ..... (must post our photo together)

Ok la, enuff la, if not ppl say I rant and rant non-stop pulak.... he he.... not tagging anyone cos the ppl I want to tagged, kena tagged by LaundryAmah liow..... See, want to snack again...

3 comments:

ZMM said...

I hate ironing!! Can I send my clothes to you to iron when my maid goes home to Indonesia for a month for holiday?

Oscar's Mommy said...

zara's mama: sure sure... i like it!

laundryamah said...

ayo! this gila ah soh likes ironing! really one in a million la! ironing is like the worst house chore wey!