Thursday, September 14, 2006

** Want to buy? **

What is this? Are we doing mass production of boxes to pack moon cakes? Am I baking moon cakes to sell?


(the meaty man is not the butcher, but my hubby!)

NOPE!! Its my hubby's work. And its one like 5% of it as the total of it... I dont't think our tiny apartment can fit. So, hubby only brought back 5% of it to be done at home as his customer need it like soooooo urgently!! The rest, hubby employed ppl to do liow... If he bring back and do, I think we all will have no place to walk!!!!


This is the finished product....... Some product which Guang Liang endorsed... Dont ask me what, I dont know and I didnt ask..... my JOB is only to assist in folding the boxes... fold fold fold till my hand hurt like mad!!!! And developed a migrain doing it! But, I am happy cos I can help hubby in his work... at least he is not so stress.... I zzzz at 12 last night but hubby stayed up till the morning to finish it..... There are just too many parts in just ONE box!!!!!

2 comments:

LHS said...

The box very nice le..

Allyfeel said...

Must be hard work eh? Is your hubby a Printer?