Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Boss

I have worked like ten over years... No la, I am not that old la, its just that I started work at a very young age...

So far, I have worked like almost 7 jobs in my ten over years of employment.... All job never lasted for 2 years.... its this current job that lasted for 5 years!!! Wa, must give myself a pat on the back la.... (no... this post is not about LaundryAmah)

I have worked with almost all species of BOSS... from young and handsome ones, to old ones and old wolf!!!! But, there are 4 who leave very deep deep memory....

Mr XX Chan
He is the nice-est one. He treat me like a little sister... always make sure that I have enuff to eat during overtime in the office, make sure that I leave home early if it rains, when going out to meeting, he make sure that I park my car next or even near to his, make sure that i have this, i do that comfortably etc etc.... He also defended me many times in the office cos I was just a little girl when I worked for him.... Nope, he is not handsome la... infact hor, his face ah, its like the sureface of the MOON... if you know what I mean... He is not the best, but he is the nice-est! Or maybe he knows my cousin will tumbuk him if he dont take care of me? Oh whatever....

Mr XX Kok
Well... err... how to put this ah? He is nice also la... but I dont like his attitute towards work. He always PUSH me to the front to face bad suppliers or customers.... Aiya... he is like asking you to be his shield la... And hor, once, I think his mistress hor, called him on his mobile... it so happened that he is in the loo, so I picked up la... the other end was one sleepy head woman calling and informing HIM that she just woke up and asked what is today's plan... I no chance to say hello cos that sleepy head woman kept on talking like in one whole sentence, so i just hung up... I just pretend I never took the call la... Then, once the wife called, ask me to be spy pulak! Ask me to report to her if I picked up any 'suspicious' calls for the husband.... She even 'bribed' me with some dont-know-what-brand chocolate for this.... Aiya.... I hate this spy here spy there work . Mr XX Kok is ok la, but eerrrr...

Mr XX Kee
Wa... this one is really classic. Nothing much about him that can make me do a post on him but, he is the only boss that is really fussy with his drink... If you say fussy with his coffee or tea, I can understand. But, he is fussy with his PLAIN WATER!!!! Sei mou!!! The second day I report to work, he already sounded to me that he dont like the way I HANDLE his drink! So, he took me to the pantry, and told me, he wants his hot water to this level.... his warm water to his level... and some cold water to this level..... @#$%^&%%^&$#* You say he chi sin or not... Then, he will fart during meetings!!! I can just die when he does that.... no, I wish the earth would open up and swallow me up!!! @#$%$#^ Tak ada standard langsung........

Then came Mr XX D
Hmmm, he is a very knowlegeable person... Knows almost everything on earth! But, dont know what is manners and politeness and human respect... YOu see, God made man and God didnt do a good job... (sorry God) God didn;t make Mr XX D perfect. Mr XX D like to talk loudly and embarass ppl in front of other ppl. You see, sometimes, you will have some not very ENGRISH speaking colleague in a same office wan ma... but hor, Mr XX D will laugh at their pronunciation of engrish works wan wor... so teruk la. He then will teach the correct word, but when repeated already and correctly by that particular colleague, he will insist that they repeat it like 5 - 10 times; RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! Aiya.... why la... so malu case la that colleague of mine. Aiya... many more incidents la, want to talk about him ah... I think I need to creat another blog la............ But one thing I respect him is... he is very 'charitable' (in inverted comma) and he is very helpful... this one I have no doubts... You need help... you call him. Sure sampai wan...

Many apologies to ppl I know who are reading this but, I just can't help it cos I beh tahan how some BOSS-Y like to mistreat their staff.... I know we makan gaji only... but please la, give us face sikit la.... malu la boss..... We want to work in a happy environment ... Ok, enuff ranting... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

Wah u oso changed so many job b4.i tot i'm the only one.

LHS said...

Mr XX Chan wanted to chase you? Haha..

laundryamah said...

HuiSia, Mr XX Chan was my boss too, no lar he's very nice one...he only goes for girls that are tall and look like ghosts one..hehehe...Anwyay, Oscar's mom, like to defer on the Mr XX Kok (also my ex-boss) he not so nice one lor...and Mr XX D...sorry la..cannot help one..we have to live and accept the fact he's liddat one..

Allyfeel said...

haha...very deep analysis on ur ex bosses. :P