Friday, October 27, 2006

Aaarrgghhhh!!! I hate this!!!!

ALAMAK!!! I am so stressful! Guess what? My washing machine decide to DIE on me during weekend like today!!!!! Irritating or not?! @#$%^&^*&%##

This weekend also I have lots to wash cos during the holidays, I was busy washing the bed linens, curtains and floor rugs... so, all our clothes are like lying in the room. I thought I can start my laundry marathon tonight but I WAS SO SO WRONG!!!

The door lock to the washer pecah ledi!!! I did one load and when the load is done, I waited for like 10 mins as usual cos I wash with hot water so I want to let it cool down before I open the door... to my horror, when my hand went to reach for the door, I open as usual, and the door gave a sound "snap"... Darn.... I knew it.... I knew the door lock snapped cos being in this industry, I think I know a little bit here and there about washing machines. True enough, the door could not be opened anymore and I can see my clothes 'suffocating' inside with all the heat and moisture!

Shiaks! I knew the washer is kinda 'sick' cos I noticed the spin was inconsistent and also the door is like 'hard' to open sometimes but, TONIGHT THE DOOR LOCK 'PASSED AWAY' .....

This washer non-stop give me headache ledi!!!! Two weeks ago, the drain valve got something wrong and I, MissGyver (not Macgyver) did what a normal technician did... and I repaired the washer while hubby stood at a side looking blankly at me!!!

*sigh* really potong my steam la this incident.... got to bring dirty laundry to mom's place and hope mom let me use her washer.... her washer new one... so she very sayang... the washer is 5kg but she only allow to wash 3kg... waste of resources I said!

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

aiks...i hate it when u have so much things to do then things decide to go against ur way. time for a new one?

Annie Q said...

Poor Angie!but think on the bright side, u can hv a new washing machine soon lo!!

LHS said...

OMG, so how is now? Being repaired or just buy a new one?