Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blog Tag

Tagged by Jazzmint…(while MSN-ing with her)

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
Happy yes, satisfied, not yet cos there are still lots of room for improvement. I can't do photoshop so I think that's my biggest regret. Am taking lessons from hubby but you know la, hubby is like.... "aiya, i do for you la, no need to learn la" and I hate it! Yes, hubby reads it everyday. My mom against it cos she's afraid that ppl might 'cam' my son wor! What say you?

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Nope, why should I be embarrased whereby this is a place where I can show off my pride and joy, that is my family. Not a private thing cos alot of stuff I don't reveal or discuss in my blog. Its purely a journal for Oscar next time when he is old enuff to read. For Oscar to catch up on the earlier days of his life.

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Erm, I guess so.

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Not really, only bloggers can comment. I do read other blogs and as usual, one blog leads to another blog!

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I don't have a visitor counter yet so I can't comment on this. But, love to have one in future. Just to know if there are ardent readers reading my blog or not hehe.

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
No need to give picture or imagine cos by reading their blogs, can already imagine their faces already... I have this talent you know .... hehe. I have my pic in my profile column.

7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Of course, at least this is a place where I can rant and grumble non stop and there is no one to ask me to stop or shut up....

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Not really cos bloggers also meet up sometimes.... its like a blogger 'blind-date' some sort...

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
Does not annoy me.... I usually take it positively.

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
I just read, I dont comment cos I dont know what is true and what is not.... so better stay off politics in blogsphere.

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Agree with Jazzmint.... becareful what we write and again, stay off sensitive issues....

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
I will ask hubby to continue and if hubby also go with me ledi... then this blog will be a memorable gift from me to Oscar... cis, this question make me want to cry la... *sob*

13. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
No song la... maybe Oscar singing Leslie's songs... hehe...

Tagging:
Sasha (she can only do this homework next week)
LaundryAmah (she can do this tomorrow)
Annie-Q (she can do this when she sees this)
Angeleyes (she can do this when she returns from holiday)
Mom2Angels (she can do this ANYTIME cos she is the taukeh soh in office)

That's all la..........

4 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oh, new template. Very blue. Hands itchy also ah :)

ZMM said...

good that you are proud of your own blog..

:)

Yeah.. new template.. nice.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hi. I'm Barbara and a SAHM to a 17 month girl. Got the link to your blog from LaundryAmah's. You are very funny like her too :D You two are sisters ah??? Sorry to kay poh but just curious.

LHS said...

Another benefit of blogging is getting known of others. We even can make friend through blogging.